Elephante Day Roundup

To celebrate yesterday's Elephante Day, a new colour has been announced:

Zombie

(As with Buzz Day, the release of this colour to the Rainbow Pool will be delayed a few days)

A Tar Creature set of clothing is also now available:

An additional Elephante item is also available:

Daaang I thought the outfit was a new PB color and actually got excited. Idk why I would even get my hopes up like that, but I did xD
by biediep on January 17, 2023 1:57 PM NST

@biediep Same! I thought it was going to be a new lab colour.
by anunsureneopian on January 17, 2023 2:06 PM NST

Tar creature??? Maybe an unpopular opinion but I prefer a normal outfit instead of these costumes. Also, maybe these are better suited as paint brush options? Though I would not ever paint a pet of mine into a tar creature...
by potential_ruler on January 17, 2023 4:35 PM NST

I forgot to mention that I absolutely LOOOOOVE when they go in this direction for the zombie pets.
by potential_ruler on January 17, 2023 4:36 PM NST

The zombie is visually cluttered and overwhelming. Much like with the plushie vandagyre recently, they've gone too far overboard on texture, color and shape. If they're going to have a lot of variety in shape and texture, they should make the colors more uniform, or if they want to go wild with color and shape, they should tone down the textures. etc.

This just looks to busy and unbalanced. Even if they'd just given the 'wounds' a duller brownish or greyish color it would have helped a lot.
by mavegibson on January 17, 2023 5:04 PM NST

I actually LOVED the zombie. I feel like most zombies in the game miss the tattered and brains out kind of look. This one is on point for me. Spooky pets getting some love will always make me happy!
by strawberrybells on January 17, 2023 6:07 PM NST

Zombie looks so good!! I do wish it didn’t look so happy but it’s really nice!
by dustin on January 17, 2023 6:39 PM NST

Eh ....just Eh...
by contessa on January 17, 2023 7:10 PM NST

creepy/horror things aren't for me really,
but i this color and outfit look pretty sweet.
by inkpot on January 17, 2023 9:55 PM NST

Hmmmm.. They do know Halloween was a few months ago, right? Or are they (late) for that too?
by apophis324 on January 17, 2023 11:50 PM NST

That is the happiest zombie ever.
by ducky on January 17, 2023 11:54 PM NST JN Staff

@ducky
happiest zombie ever because they found out the TWD spinoffs will be out soon!
by roshchodesh on January 18, 2023 7:43 AM NST

🥁 *ba-dum-TSSS*
by 1jediboy on January 18, 2023 11:59 AM NST

The Zombie Elephante is now available!
by quailbat on January 18, 2023 1:43 PM NST JN Staff

Mannnnn, I wish the glowing eyes were a separate item! Those are the best feature of the tar costume!!
by claytonskitten on January 19, 2023 8:05 AM NST

whew, a zombie colour that makes me actually squirm. great design on it.
by coryldork on January 19, 2023 8:32 AM NST

It's the broken fingernails that give me the chills.EEEEeee!
by roshchodesh on January 19, 2023 12:45 PM NST

It seems like a lot of thought and effort was put into the zombie color design. I like it. Tar creature is new...interesting. A bit random though.
by katina_choovanski on January 19, 2023 8:54 PM NST

Doooppppeeeee zombie
by chocolatjellopudding on January 19, 2023 8:56 PM NST

Off topic: The fudgers! Disabeling the only good feature on the website because it's no longer updated! I don't care if it's updated or not, I just want to use the GOOD inventory page!

When will they stop forcing me out of the much prettier old design?
by apophis324 on January 21, 2023 1:12 AM NST

No more old inv page?
by trisangum on January 21, 2023 1:25 AM NST

No more old inv page...
by apophis324 on January 21, 2023 1:28 AM NST

This new direction for zombie pets has been awesome

Wonder if they'll go back and update the older ones 🤔
by serpentshrine on January 21, 2023 2:39 PM NST

Ick! Zombie turns my stomach. I don't want any gross or putrid pets. Also, IMHO, the smile is out of context.

On another note: Boo, Hissss TNT for taking away the nice, easy to use inventory page. I've never liked their newer "intended Inventory page"
by sycatt on January 21, 2023 4:50 PM NST

newer "intended Inventory page": Hey, we designed a newer car for everyone to use. It has no starter, carburator, or brakes, and you can't get new keys for it anymore, but we stacked all the wheels in one handy pile. Each car has every color in the toddlers' neon plastic blocks in the paint and upholstery!

Wy u uz old car model still?

(How much you want to bet they found another issue besides the cupcakes, and don't dare tell us what that one is?)
by breezydreams on January 23, 2023 1:23 AM NST

Wy u uz old car model still?

Tar is growing on me--well, not ON me. Not a fan of horror/undeath, either.
by breezydreams on January 23, 2023 1:26 AM NST

@ biediep: A La Brea Paint Brush would be cooler than Custard!
by breezydreams on January 26, 2023 9:16 PM NST

I don't see why a zombie would smile any less than it did as a living being. Plenty of company, plenty of walks in the fresh air. Brains, packed with nutrients. No bills. No workplace stress.
Some of the scariest people smile all the time!
by sacanth on January 30, 2023 9:13 AM NST