New Dyeworks Available

A new selection of items are available at Dyeworks in the NC Mall! These items will only be available to dye until October 31st.

As I feared, the Witch Hat and Snowbunny Ears dyes are zoned as Hat, while the originals are now both Static. Neither one looks good as just a hat with no wig!
by purplebin on October 3, 2022 12:29 PM NST

And the DW Forest Fog BG are zoned Background AND Lower Foreground Item, rather than just BG like the original?
by purplebin on October 3, 2022 12:31 PM NST

Managed to get 1 of each of the Mara markings on the first go. Sweet!
That Sepia Forest Fog looks perfect for Burlap pets.
by nefarity on October 3, 2022 1:22 PM NST

Ahh, just as I thought: https://pets.neopets.com/cp/fxnz2ovj/1/7.png

Love it! 🖤
by nefarity on October 3, 2022 2:30 PM NST

The Ears and Hat are now fixed and zoned as Static, and the Forest Fogs are now just BG (with no fog as in the original). Maybe they will add the fog, maybe not. Better if they don't.
by purplebin on October 3, 2022 3:09 PM NST

After years of multiple duplicates, someone suggested that refreshing the DW page after each time cuts down on that.
It worked for me! 4 out of the 7 items gave me NO duplicates, and the others just gave me a couple.
by purplebin on October 3, 2022 4:46 PM NST

@nefarity WOWOWOW!!!!

@purplebin Thank you for the refresh help.
by roshchodesh on October 3, 2022 6:09 PM NST

@roshchodesh ty
by nefarity on October 3, 2022 11:51 PM NST

Hello! I have a question..is anyone else having trouble with the Pet Preview in the NC Mall? My pets don't load, all I see is a Cloud Jubjub for about a second that says "loading", then it goes back to a white empty space. I've tried different browsers with the same results. I'm trying to buy some items, but can't view them when I click "Try on"...any help would be appreciated! And once again, sorry I asked the same question in 3 of the comment pages!
by lokaula on October 5, 2022 9:30 PM NST