Poogle Day Roundup

To celebrate Poogle Day, there's a new colour available:

Ice

A new set of clothing inspired by Poogle Vampires from Neoquest I is also available:

The colour gives me kind of water vibes due to the drippy parts looking a bit too round to be icicles, as well as the shine details looking less like an icy shine and more like water just below a frozen pond. It sort of looks like it isn't solid ice but a poogle shaped shell of ice that still has liquid in the middle. Personally not my favourite but it's still kind of nice.
by zaitoutau on September 19, 2022 11:47 AM NST

I don't know what words to use to describe how excited I am about the eyes and mouth, but just picture me making that face and that about sums it up.
by nobody on September 19, 2022 11:49 AM NST

I've always wondered why Ice is so BLUE! It could be a lot lighter, and look more like Ice.

Interesting choice for the outfit... Only one image on the site?
by purplebin on September 19, 2022 11:51 AM NST

It's the spring icicle. You know when sun starts to warm but not enough to melt anything and you see water dripping from them.
And then it eventually injuries you when you are beneath while it drops
by ducky on September 19, 2022 12:13 PM NST JN Staff

^^^^
by roshchodesh on September 19, 2022 1:22 PM NST

Okay, so who else is in LOVE with the costume/wearables????
by claytonskitten on September 19, 2022 3:46 PM NST

NOBODY is! Well. The eyes and mouth, anyway.
by nobody on September 19, 2022 4:02 PM NST

..or is it when it drops. Evenings are not good for my English dictionary.. Also those icicles that you'd break and lick because you had been playing outside and were thirsty but didn't want to go inside because you were too busy playing - it was like replacement popsicle
by ducky on September 19, 2022 9:35 PM NST JN Staff

Oh, it's ice? I thought it was Marble due to all the stripes. Pretty sure you can't get Ice from the Rainbow Pool either. Oh well.

And what sick, deranged person (my apologies for anyone offended) designed that outfit? Nightmare fuel! And it's not even what vampires most commonly look like, is it? What story is this based on?
by apophis324 on September 20, 2022 12:11 AM NST

As said in text above the items, it's from Neoquest I
by ducky on September 20, 2022 2:29 AM NST JN Staff

Maybe Neopet ice is made with popsicle fluid?

I agree that jagged shape and very pale blue/shaded white would make the drips look like icicles.

Its a cute puddle Poogle.
by breezydreams on September 20, 2022 7:39 AM NST

a Pudgle
by roshchodesh on September 20, 2022 8:59 AM NST

I agree with Ducky, this looks nothing like a vampire
by contessa on September 20, 2022 4:01 PM NST

It does look like the only image of the Neoquest Poogle Vampire, though.
by purplebin on September 20, 2022 4:47 PM NST

Is there something wrong with the site right now?
by 1jediboy on September 20, 2022 6:56 PM NST

Yes it is literally Poogle Vampire from Neoquest I. It's not reference to "real life" vampires.
by ducky on September 21, 2022 3:56 AM NST JN Staff

@ducky and purplebin: Ah, sorry, I read over that factoid. Then my question shifts to the person who designed the original Poogle Vampire art

Also, it is NOT exactly that Poogle Vampire. That vampire didn't have the freaky nails this one has! Hahaa!
by apophis324 on September 21, 2022 8:36 AM NST

There are vampire mythologies where all the teeth are sharp.
by nobody on September 21, 2022 12:06 PM NST