Wardrobe Wars - Round 78 Results!

The results of the latest Wardrobe Wars competition are finally here! Did your entry make it on to our Wardrobe Hub? Winners, keep an eye on your cabinets as you'll be receiving the Wardrobe Wars Champion! trophy in the next few days! We'll be back in July with the next round!

Round 78 - Altador Cup Supporters

While you're in our Wardrobe, why not check out our Modeling Department to see if you can lend a hand with any of the item previews we're missing. We'll give you points and trophies for your jnAccount while you're there!

roshchodesh, 06/20/2020, 8:28 am NST
Nice! Nice! Nice! Everyone is so creative

jjstarrnerdgirl, 06/20/2020, 9:16 am NST
Oh wow! :0 I honestly wasn't expecting to win this one ^^" Here's to my first trophy, and congrats to everyone else too!

mollyscribbles, 06/20/2020, 2:05 pm NST
Yay, Iyurar got in!

purplebin, 06/21/2020, 4:15 pm NST
This was a great theme, and you guys showed a lot of creativity!

jess_scanlan - JN Staff, 06/23/2020, 5:52 am NST
congrats to all the winners!

jorgesgirlforlife, 06/25/2020, 3:20 am NST
I don’t get the point of this activity. You don’t actually have the items or the pet, hardly any item/pet picked is an AC team gear item, and I never win!!! I have been told my customizations are wonderful, and I’ve never won this or the customization contest.

dave - JN Staff, 06/25/2020, 9:14 am NST
@jorgesgirlforlife: The brief for this round of Wardrobe Wars was:

> This month's theme is titled Altador Cup Supporters! Without using team-specific gear, show your support for your favourite Altador Cup team!

So we eliminated any entries that did include team-specific gear since the point was to get creative without those items.

And to your point about not having the Neopet or items, that's the beauty of this monthly contest--everyone is on an even playing field since all entries have access to every Neopet colour combo and every wearable. No Neopoints required!

I'm sure your customisations are great, so I do encourage you to keep trying!

jorgesgirlforlife, 06/27/2020, 1:28 am NST
Dave - I missed that byline.

roshchodesh, 06/27/2020, 12:24 pm NST