May NC Collectible

The fourth item for the Monsters and Mayhem Collection is now released, and features the Black Pteri! This item will only be available during May.

jnAccount Update: You may notice that there have been some cosmetic changes to our jnAccount login page and your jnAccount Settings pages. We've been making some upgrades under the hood, and just wanted to let you know that things may look a little updated as well!

herdy - JN Staff, 05/5/2020, 6:05 am NST
Not really a monster, I'd say, but a nice item.

lalaiscool600, 05/5/2020, 7:11 am NST
awww i used all my nc on bows :[

purplebin, 05/5/2020, 8:22 am NST
Finally, one in this series that I like! I guess this one is more "mayhem" than "monster".

apophis324, 05/5/2020, 12:45 pm NST
Yay, now your pet can hear DOOM and MISERY wherever they go!

rosi, 05/5/2020, 6:42 pm NST
To Herdy or Dave or whoever may concern: While I appreciate the fact that you are updating the login form, I feel unconfortable now that in the username field here on Jellyneo the names of my Neopets accounts appear as well (you know, that sort of drop down list of all the words you've input in that field). Can you please revert it so that it only shows the name you input on this domain?

aviagua, 05/6/2020, 1:05 am NST
The animation for the Black Pteri is excellent, I haven't been this impressed with an item in a long time! I can't wait to use it in my darker & autumn customs.

chrissy, 05/6/2020, 8:48 pm NST
I love the pteri but not all that impressed with the tree. Seems pretty plain and not shaded at the bottom around the roots, feels a bit underwhelming and unfinished IMO. Guess i can just use a fence or something to cover the bottom part up.

• Sea Sparkles Maraquan Makeup Maraquan Basket of Seashells Iridescent Floating Lanterns
  • Maraquan Bun with Wispy Bangs Maraquan Mermaid Tail Maraquan White Lace Gown
  • Colourful Koi Wig Altador Cup Dream Parade Background Faerieland Team Sparklers