February NC Collectible

The first item for the Monsters and Mayhem Collection is now released, and features the Snowager! This item will only be available during February.

roshchodesh, 02/4/2020, 7:37 am NST
Awwwww. The Snowager snores *tucks in blankie*

gigiamore, 02/4/2020, 9:49 am NST
That's actually really nicely done! I'm not a fan of most of the new wearables because they often look a bit flat. But they've done a decent job on this, it seems to lend itself to the style quite well. I like that he wakes up for a moment too

dr_tomoe, 02/4/2020, 3:23 pm NST
Is it just me, or do some pet's feet step on his face?

No wonder he's mad.

apophis324, 02/5/2020, 12:53 am NST
@gigiamore & dr_tomoe
Actually, it still falls a little flat, in terms of layering. It's not actually an item that it partially in the background and partially in the foreground, it is draped just so in the foreground to make it seem like it's wrapped around your pet, but it's all still the same layer. You can tell by the way some pets stand on his snoozing face or when he rears up to roar, the head moves behind some petparts. Close, but not quite there..

aviagua, 02/5/2020, 10:04 am NST
While it looks like it should be occupying two zones, I actually like it only being zoned as a Background Item you can make some really neat customs with the Snowager partially buried in treasure (or junk.)

gigiamore, 02/5/2020, 6:33 pm NST
Ah, I was talking more in the artistic sense. What you've said apophis just reminds me that they're still running a ship full of not quite professionals. I'm sure like aviagua says though, it might work well with customisations better. Even if it is only on thinner pets. At least it doesn't look like it was done in MS paint

• Mynci Construction Worker Pants Mynci Construction Worker Hat Elegant Diamond Choker
  • Vintage Curled Wig Gold Encrusted Garland Tonu Detective Pants