Belated Ogrin Day Roundup

Ogrins have finally been paid their due. A new colour is now active:

Burlap

Along with Burlap, a new Cowgirl-themed clothing set is also now active:

kreyrie, 01/13/2020, 5:34 pm NST
Oh, word! It's about time, and I'm very much in need of that outfit! The shirt is giving me mad "Sarah from Labyrinth" vibes.

mogster, 01/13/2020, 6:40 pm NST
Hum...were they inspired by a certain newish video game about puppets maybe?

inkpot, 01/13/2020, 7:12 pm NST
burlap is as creepy as ever i see.

what game are we talking about, mogster?
the color always reminds me the animated movie "9".

rosi, 01/13/2020, 8:26 pm NST
Burlap is meant to be creepy, but the shading and the highlighting here is very well done. It is more noticeable in the small preview than in the large image, though.
I'm not saying I'm going to re-paint my Stealthy Ogrin, but this one belated colour is not disappointing.

mogster, 01/13/2020, 9:17 pm NST
Showdown Bandit.

1jediboy, 01/13/2020, 9:38 pm NST
^Not Little Big Planet?

Dear Fyora! This is stunningly gorgeous!
The tail, the eyes, the feet, the mouth... the sewing needle mane! IMO: Worth the wait!

apophis324, 01/14/2020, 12:37 am NST
And again TNT doesn't seem to have any idea how ears and manes work if you put a hat over them.

escrainus, 01/14/2020, 12:47 pm NST
For me burlap has vibes of "9", Coraline/Identity V and little world planet.

And I just adore Burlap, for me is better than plushie.

stacysummers, 01/14/2020, 3:12 pm NST
Wow... I think they really outdid themselves with this colour. Even compared to other burlaps, with the different material for the mane and the ruff, and the broom tail! It's so good ❤️

faellie_ridiculous, 01/15/2020, 7:08 am NST
Interesting how most of the pets they chose to give Burlap as an option are not super popular species. I was hoping for a Burlap Aisha to no avail. Some of my nfs are hoping for a Burlap Blumaroo, Ruki, Mynci, Draik. I mean c'mon take the pulse of Neopia.

Congrats to Ogrin fans. It was a good day albeit a late one.

• Winter Escape Background White Fuzzy Oversized Turtleneck Extravagant Silver Gown
  • Light Blue Puffer Jacket Greaser Elephante Suave Shoes Greaser Elephante Leather Jacket
  • Greaser Elephante Wig Greaser Elephante Sun Glasses Premium Collectible: Bruce Ice Skating Sculptures Foreground