New Dyeworks

A selection of new Dyeworks have been released at the NC Mall! These items will be available until November 3rd.

Dyeworks Item List »

elephante109, 10/4/2019, 2:45 pm NST
Hooray for new Dyeworks!

escrainus, 10/4/2019, 3:01 pm NST
Pretty disappointed, also, a scarf?! like please people is easier to expect new scarfs rather than any other more unique designs

purplebin, 10/4/2019, 3:04 pm NST
Many people who replied to a request on the NC board for suggestions from Jade said they wanted a dyed Extra Plaid Scarf.
Jade also made a board there today saying there will also be a baby item added to this batch soon.

bonju, 10/4/2019, 3:09 pm NST
Omg the cloud of ghostly orbs, finally!!

aesaree, 10/4/2019, 6:42 pm NST
@escrainus
The scarf is one of the top choices (along with the BDE), see:
It is a very popular Autumn/Fall item after all.

Although I do not have any Baby or Mutant pets, I am so happy to see that Baby, Maraquan, and Mutant items were included in the batch!

Next time, I am hoping for a Star Diadem Wig (white version) to be included as well, as someone has been requesting it for a long time!

chrissy, 10/5/2019, 3:48 am NST
The scarf is pretty but not really a Halloween item in my opinion. They could've just waited to release it with the Fall DWs if they were planning on releasing any. Also i was expecting more items in this batch (background, clothing or a handheld maybe) but something is better then nothing and there will be more spooky goodies in the event/caps/etc. so i'm trying to be patient.

escrainus, 10/5/2019, 1:18 pm NST
@aesaree and @purplebin I get it was a voting thing, that's why I more disappointed by the items and why I reference "please people", because we can expect new scarf being released any time, either fall themed or more on winter themed sets like @chrissy said.
If I recall correctly the theme was halloween dyes, not to mention that certain stuff fits more this theme and is harder for us to expect those items to get a dyework outside this season.
For example the mutant spiked collar or the barbat gauze garland.. I don't believe there is going to be a huge chance to see those on valentines or christmas.

anomally, 10/5/2019, 6:46 pm NST
Going to have to get all of those candle and pumpkin ones.

I have the baby in a pumpkin, infinity scarf, and glow bottles that I'll be able to dye for the candle and pumpkins one.

cat, 10/6/2019, 2:45 pm NST
I'm glad they did Cloud of Ghostly Orbs, finally. Am slightly amused that the red version looks like motes of blood drifting through the air.
Other than that I like the pumpkins.

stacysummers, 10/7/2019, 5:36 am NST
Tbh, Halloween and fall are kinda the same thing. I don't think they'd release separate dyeworks for each. Especially since they only release dyeworks once every season.
Really happy about the bde's and the orbs though!

chrissy, 10/8/2019, 8:15 am NST
When Jade made the board asking people about which items they wanted she specifically said spooky. The scarf is not at all spooky and they didn't release any Halloween related DWs last year, only Fall/Autumn type things. If they're going to put a Fall item into the Halloween batch then put a spooky item into the Fall batch. Just my opinion though.

chrissy, 10/8/2019, 8:22 am NST
Ugh well my mistake, i went back to check and no Fall DWs were released last year and definitely no spooky items either. Sorry. Still, i'm glad people are happy about the scarf and i agree that it's a pretty item, i was hoping for just spooky items and more of them. But i understand they're under heavy workload.

• Witches Silhouette Bewildered Bartamus Sugar Skull Face Paint