Neocash Cards on Sale

To continue this weekend of Neopets sales, Neocash cards are on sale for 10% off from ScratchMonkeys.com during this Labor Day weekend.

The sale is offering 10% off of the $15 and $25 cards. (Selling for $13.50 and $22.50 respectively.) You must enter promo code YAYDAY at checkout to receive the 10% off.

The discount price runs from now until September 3rd, and the promo code is limited to one use per customer.

If you wanted to get Neocash on the (relatively) cheap, now would be a good time to do it!

Visit ScratchMonkeys »

catsrnice, 08/31/2019, 9:00 am NST
Tomorrow or September 3rd

biediep, 08/31/2019, 10:28 am NST
I took a nap earlier today. When I read "tomorrow, September 3rd" I was like, how long did I sleep?! XD

catsrnice, 08/31/2019, 11:23 am NST
It's not accepting my card. Is it normal for cards to have issues processing if you JUST changed the billing address?

nihanni, 08/31/2019, 11:35 am NST
The code is not working, so is the sale active yet?
It states above "The discount price runs from now until tomorrow, September 3rd, and the promo code is limited to one use per customer."
This post is confusing.

purplebin, 08/31/2019, 12:17 pm NST
I just purchased a lot of cards and the code worked just fine. The sale is going on now until Sept. 3, so forget the "tomorrow" part.
Make sure you enter the code in the correct place. You can use the code only once, but you can purchase more than one card at a time.

nihanni, 08/31/2019, 1:38 pm NST
Thank you purplebin, I just tried again and it worked this time. I'm not sure what the problem was, I didn't change anything that I did the last time. Glad to have it sorted though.

jollyquag, 08/31/2019, 1:45 pm NST
It didn't accept my credit card either. Tried 2 different cards and PayPal and it rejected all three. Ridiculous! I will never buy anything from them again. Not worth it.

purplebin, 08/31/2019, 2:57 pm NST
I have never had trouble paying with my credit card through PayPal. It's upsetting to hear that people are having problems!

cheyennet2, 08/31/2019, 5:45 pm NST
Dumb question... How much NC does a 15 or 25 dollar NC get you? Ive never known the conversion rate.

josh_m, 08/31/2019, 5:47 pm NST
$15 gives you 1500 nc.
$25 gives you 2650 nc (2500 nc plus a bonus of 150 nc)

vaporesque, 09/2/2019, 5:34 am NST
Per CC issues, yours just might be extra cautious. Mine has extra traveler protection, so it req. extra validation (SM is basically a currency exchange store). So, I make the purchase, call the CC to validate the transaction, then return and repeat the purchase. You may have an app instead of the call, but it would still be the extra step.

contessa, 09/2/2019, 12:41 pm NST
I bought two cards today, and redeemed the codes with no problems

zinkro, 09/2/2019, 8:18 pm NST
A month ago I purchased a card with my CC with no issues. Today I tried and got an error two times. I used my paypal and worked just fine!

• Construction Poogle Tools Construction Poogle Shoes Construction Poogle Overalls
  • Construction Poogle Hat Table of Antique Treasures Pie in the Window Background
  • Premium Collectible: Giant Sunflower Fisherman Techo Rod Fisherman Techo Fishing Net