July NC Collectible

The fourth item for the new Lost Returned Collection is now released, and features Halima! This item will only be available during July.

escrainus, 07/8/2019, 3:10 pm NST
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S

elphapa_the_wicked, 07/8/2019, 3:18 pm NST
This works really well with the new Grand Arch with Flaming Torches, might actually have to get this one.

inkpot, 07/8/2019, 5:42 pm NST
gives me GoT vibes. beautifully done!

mavegibson, 07/8/2019, 6:02 pm NST
Yeah, it really does look like the Crypt of Winterfell.

escrainus, 07/9/2019, 2:25 pm NST
I was thinking of dark souls

1jediboy, 07/9/2019, 6:13 pm NST
This item made my mind go right to “Are you my mummy?”

missdood, 07/10/2019, 6:20 am NST
Totally off topic. Did you guys know they changed the starry birthday cupcakes so that you can't give them to a pet but once a year? I just tired to feed one to a pet that today wasn't their birthday and got "Error: This birthday treat can only be fed to each neopet once per year." Ouch! I can see why they did it but man I hate that!

shakespeareofborg, 07/10/2019, 8:57 am NST
I like this BG but you can't see the torches with your pet in the way...unless you have an invisible pet! Shame really.

mavegibson, 07/10/2019, 9:47 am NST
@missdood I can understand their wanting to change it so that people can't transfer pets over to their account for the purpose of getting cupcakes, but they should have made it so a pet only gets a cupcake on its birthday if it's been on your account for a year or longer rather than limiting how many a pet can eat. It would have been a fair compromise. I only train one pet and it was nice to be able to give my battle pet the cupcakes the others weren't using. 5 or even 6 cupcakes a year is hardly game-breaking.

jcdiva7, 07/12/2019, 1:14 am NST
purchased two of these...one for my usul and usuki galleria and one to customize with

• Regal 20th Birthday Celebration Background Gold & Pearl Ring Frame Drink of Celebration
  • Shimmering Rose Gold Gown Regal Wings Golden Leaves Markings