Sweetheart Grams Released

This year's first Sweetheart Grams are now released! The first Gram is now available in the NC Mall!

The items inside this gram are:

The bonus for this gram is:

» View Our Sweetheart Grams Guide «

inkpot, 02/1/2019, 1:20 pm NST
whew boi. these aren't so cute imo.
i can imagine how glad ppl will be to find out that the ugly bg is the bonus and not the dress.

purplebin, 02/1/2019, 2:45 pm NST
I got the shirt before I saw it had that awful animation.
The animations don't show on the gram page in the mall. I wasn't happy with the color anyway, and I'm not a fan of hearts, but I'm addicted to modeling...

The dress is wonderful, at least!

biediep, 02/1/2019, 8:00 pm NST
Was disappointed to see that they took our Halloween widget machine away and didn't even replace it with a Valentines one. Now we finally get a gram and the items are all hideous except for the dress, which I also personally don't want, lol. But I agree it's nice the dress isn't the bonus, at least!

escrainus, 02/1/2019, 10:54 pm NST
Well the pillows can definetly be used in many customizations, specially horror ones.

inkpot, 02/2/2019, 12:50 pm NST
@biediep: don't these grams usually come in threes? i think we can expect another two to come our way, and that'd almost be as many items as a new WC machine would grant if put together! plus you get to pick what you want. c:

cat, 02/2/2019, 4:35 pm NST
The dress and pillows are OK, I might pick up either of them just for the gram sending bonus, but not really feeling this gram.

mzlish, 02/2/2019, 5:00 pm NST
The dress looks REALLY nice on Gelerts and Rukis. A friend sent one to me and I really like it. I like the pillows too!

purplebin, 02/2/2019, 6:02 pm NST
Yeah, with 3 grams and bonuses, we're getting plenty of Valentine items! And not a ton of junky duplicates, either.

sakibou, 02/2/2019, 8:47 pm NST
I actually REALLY like the beating heart sweater! It looks terrible on certain species (like Eyries, where the heart just kind of...bursts out the side, partially concealed).

It's cute on others, though! Like an old-timey cartoon.

mzlish, 02/3/2019, 8:11 am NST
The sweater would look cute with some older Valentines stuff. I had some fun with the BG and sweater xD

1jediboy, 02/3/2019, 12:04 pm NST
^WOW! THAT LOOKS PERFECT!!!

invader_of_worlds, 02/3/2019, 2:13 pm NST
Is it just me or is that shirt with the animation look really REALLY WRONG on kiko pets.

• Premium Collectible: Plushie Pillow Fort Rose Covered Staircase Locked Up Hearts Vault
  • Tree of Broken Hearts Dead Flower Petals Trail Dress of Dread