October NC Collectible

The final item for the Lost in Space Collection is now released, and features Cylara! This item will only be available during October.

purplebin, 10/1/2018, 3:26 pm NST
Yes, of course there is no bonus yet. *sigh*

1jediboy, 10/1/2018, 3:36 pm NST
Lost in Space theme, "Note: Although this is the final item, the bonus is not currently being awarded to qualifying users."

DANGER! DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!

will - JN Staff, 10/1/2018, 4:18 pm NST
So we could the bonus is currently... lost in (cyber)space?

1jediboy, 10/1/2018, 6:54 pm NST
^Ahh?

dukula, 10/3/2018, 1:25 am NST
Purplebin's comment sums up my feelings pretty accurately. Whenever I see "but there's an error with (something) being awarded" messages or warnings, I'm not even surprised any more.

katina_choovanski, 10/3/2018, 2:30 am NST
It looks ridiculous on anything with big ears, stix, anything that sticks far out from the head--it's on SIDEWAYS!! Again! Same with Cinnamon Swirl Wig. What a waste. Both really cute wigs.

1jediboy you are hilarious!

1jediboy, 10/3/2018, 11:58 am NST
@katina_choovanski - Thank you!

@Anyone - I know this is off-topic, but we're drawing it close and I need help. I only have four days left before the halloween contest entering is over and I really need these items or I can't complete the costume.

"Spiky Blonde Wig" and "Snazzy Winter Suit Jacket"

Also, if there is one out there somewhere, a background full of annoyed looking people? I checked and can't find any.

I'm not asking for a trade, just a loan. Can you help me please? I've had this idea all year and it would be a shame if I miss this.

kristinlos, 10/4/2018, 5:56 am NST