Wardrobe Wars - Round 61 Results!

The results of the latest Wardrobe Wars competition are finally here! Did your entry make it on to our Wardrobe Hub? Winners, keep an eye on your cabinets as you'll be receiving the Wardrobe Wars Champion! trophy in the next few days! We'll be back in November with the next round, as our annual Costume Contest will be returning in October! Start planning now, guys!

While you're in Wardrobe, why not check out our Modeling Department to see if you can lend a hand with any of the item previews we're missing. We'll give you points and trophies for your jnAccount while you're there!

1jediboy, 09/10/2018, 4:19 pm NST
Imitates Tim Curry: Smashing! How WONDERFULLY regal! <{)
*hoidy-toidy laughter*

aleu1986, 09/10/2018, 4:27 pm NST
Oh wow I can`t believe I won! The green Ixi is mine. It`s the first time I have entered this contest. Awesome!
I was really excited to see the winners, there is some great variety and originality here, the Baby Flotsam and the Altadorian Kougra are my favourites. Great job, everyone!

josie, 09/10/2018, 8:33 pm NST
They're all so beautiful! Congrats everyone

mistyraider, 09/11/2018, 4:53 am NST
This is so wonderful! Who knew Royalty could produce so many different looks. Thanks so much for recognizing my chocolate Ruki. Specially like the royal Lupe and stealthy Uni. Good job everyone.

cat, 09/11/2018, 2:11 pm NST
Great job everyone, my favorite is the Stealthy Uni.

scarlet189, 09/11/2018, 5:30 pm NST
thank you picking my entry! a lot of awesome entries this round!

katina_choovanski, 09/11/2018, 11:12 pm NST
Congratulation everyone! Such smartly dressed pets!
So the comment recommending to "Start planning now, guys!" is hard to follow without knowing the next topic, no?

avisneo, 09/12/2018, 1:44 am NST
OMG I can't believe I won! I made that outfit based on my own uni's outfit. Thanks everybody for liking that outfit! Your comments made me really happy! *snob*
Thanks to JN for allowing us dressing with dreamy hard-to-achieve wearables!

avisneo, 09/12/2018, 1:44 am NST
Thanks to JN for allowing us dressing with dreamy hard-to-achieve wearables!

avisneo, 09/12/2018, 1:52 am NST
All the works are fabulous and unique! The Aisha's look is so special and stunning. I love the cute baby Floatsam and Kacheek. The Ruki's and Lenny's outfit got a beautiful choice of pattern and colors, and the Acara one looks so romantic!

avisneo, 09/12/2018, 2:05 am NST
Ohh and that lupe looks like an epic hero. Great taste of atmosphere

mistyraider, 09/13/2018, 5:39 am NST
Katina ~ I think the "start planning now" is about the annual Costume Contest. It's got to be what you actually own, and no more than 5 NC items.
I always find that part harder than I expect!

currington, 09/13/2018, 10:29 am NST
Thank you for picking my Grundo!

1jediboy, 09/13/2018, 10:54 am NST
In regards to the Halloween contest, if anyone reads this, are there ANY backgrounds that show people "annoyed" in it? The closest thing I could find is the "Angry Mob Background." That's angry. Not annoyed.

sosoeuso, 09/13/2018, 3:02 pm NST
Oh wow my Altadorian princess won?? YAY

sosoeuso, 09/13/2018, 3:02 pm NST
Oh wow my Altadorian princess won?? YAY

• Music Lovers Backdrop Flower Shop Background Retro Arcade Background
  • Borovan Field Background Sparkling Body Paint Deal with it Glasses
  • Decadent Body Jewelry Birthday Ball gown & Sash Premium Collectible: Daydreaming Sanctuary