Wardrobe Wars - Round 58

We're back for round 58 of Wardrobe Wars! If you're unfamiliar with this contest, this is Wardrobe Wars, and we take submissions from you to be featured on the Wardrobe Hub!

What do I need to do?
  • Register for a jnAccount on our main site.
  • Head on over to our Wardrobe App, and start customising your pet!
  • When finished, save the outfit, using the appropriately-named "Save Outfit" button and copy the link for the next step. (And rename your outfit to match the theme.)
  • Visit the Wardrobe Wars entry submission form and fill out the three required fields. (via Google forms)

Submissions will be open until the 7th at 11:59PM NST, after which the entries will be reviewed, and those selected will be uploaded to our carousel on the 10th! Winners also receive the shiny trophy at the top of this post. You may submit as many outfits as you'd like.

Submit your entry! (via Google forms) »

This month's theme is the Altador Cup. Show off your best customisations in support of your chosen team.

NEW: We're also taking suggestions of themes for future rounds of Wardrobe Wars, so please submit any ideas you may have alongside your entry.

If you happen to come across an item that should be in Wardrobe but doesn't appear, please submit a bug report so we can look into it.

Best of luck!

1jediboy, 06/2/2018, 5:51 pm NST
*whispers*: Steven Universe.

moonlightwitch, 06/3/2018, 10:25 pm NST
^ I wish I was on the same plain as you. Maybe I would have a clue of what your talking about

1jediboy, 06/4/2018, 12:43 am NST
That’s my suggestion for the next round.
Steven Universe is a REALLY good cartoon and I would like to see people try to make Neopets versions of the characters. I once saw someone make their Meerca look EXACTLY like the lead character Steven Universe.

“You made an effort to understand me.” -Garnet (another character)

1jediboy, 06/4/2018, 12:45 am NST
I love Neopetsifying cartoon, tv show, and movie characters! It’s kind of like a crossover!

moonlightwitch, 06/4/2018, 1:36 am NST
👌 Cool never seen it.
I guess I should get out more..

I just seen my first episode of Mortie

1jediboy, 06/4/2018, 12:32 pm NST
Why not Neopetsify someone from "Mortie"?

moonlightwitch, 06/4/2018, 11:00 pm NST
My son said the reason I don't know about the cartoons and the song's you play are because your younger then him but hey who am I to judge lol.. you still make me laugh out loud

• Premium Collectible: Mystically Guided Path Background Floral Black Cardigan Nighttime Swim Background
  • Stone Fire Foreground Short Sleeved Embroidered Shirt Towel Rack & Pool Toys Trinket
  • Packing Light for Vacation Necklace of Berries Backwards Hat and Wig