Wardrobe Wars - Round 53 Results!

The results of the latest Wardrobe Wars competition are finally here! Did your entry make it on to our Wardrobe Hub? Winners, keep an eye on your cabinets as you'll be receiving the new Wardrobe Wars Champion! trophy in the next few days! We'll be back in February with the next round!

While you're in Wardrobe, why not check out our Modeling Department to see if you can lend a hand with any of the item previews we're missing. We'll give you points and trophies for your jnAccount while you're there!

purplebin, 01/11/2018, 7:05 am NST
Nice! I love Mother Nature. I always have a hard time using those markings, but they look great without clothing covering part of them.

rylon - JN Staff, 01/11/2018, 8:51 am NST
Lots of great blumaroos this round!

@purplebin -- exactly what I thought, it really compliments the woodland colour and would be ruined by more clothes!

josie, 01/11/2018, 7:24 pm NST
Congrats, everyone I don't like picking favorites because I always love every entry that was chosen, but I have to admit that I find the Blumaroo on the roller coaster ride totally adorable

moosenalley, 01/12/2018, 5:15 am NST
Wow my first time with wardrobe wars and I'm one of the winners? Nice! I was unsure of my entry but I'm glad someone else liked it. Congrats to the other winners!

nimaessa, 01/12/2018, 9:51 am NST
Now it's not available use the potion in Jetsam. He's cured!

nimaessa, 01/12/2018, 9:56 am NST
There's also a new chat with Snow and Battle Faerie, about Fyora. The bridge is clickable again. We have to search Fyora

jazzmosisman, 01/13/2018, 10:52 am NST
I'm so glad I was chosen. Never thought I would be after being gone for so long. Heck, this is only my second win.

• Flat Necklace Combatant Elephante Dress Combatant Elephante Shoes