September Recap: Wearables & Modeling (+ MME Spoilers!)

September has been a surprisingly busy month, especially thanks to the Faerie Festival and the shock aftermath!

Draik: Martial | Techo: Gorgonesque
Poogle: Deadly Doll | Skeith: Winter Warrior

The festival helped keep the number of NP items up!

New items were awarded to players of Free The Faeries -- however, it looks like the baby-specific items will be getting an overhaul in the coming days!

The Autumn Moon Mystery Capsule was released!

Several new items were released on general sale at the NC Mall.

And as always, rounding out the month are the collectibles!

We still need a lot of these item previews for our Wardrobe App, so please head on over to our Modeling Department if you can lend a hand! Your help and support ensures Wardrobe is up to date, and we really appreciate all your hard work! :D

Fans of MMEs, we've got some SPOILERS for you! The MME22-S1: Cursed Castle Background is indeed Beauty and the Beast-themed (as mentioned in this homepage image). We anticipate the potential stages to be:

Princess: Gown, brunette wig, ballroom background.
Prince: Blue suit, wig, library background.

There will also be a rose trinket, and another castle background! Excited about these stages? Let us know what you think in the comments!

sketch, 09/30/2017, 9:36 am NST
Rose trinket spoler image

sketch, 09/30/2017, 9:40 am NST
*spoiler
Soooo if we have Cursed castle BG (S1), three items listed for each (S2, S3, S4) and Rose trinket (S5)...does that mean the day castle BG is the bonus? It would be a bit silly since TNT already spoiled it in the homepage image

sherlocked55, 09/30/2017, 9:48 am NST
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie. I may be the only one but I'm excited about the this MME!

beyondelsewhere, 09/30/2017, 10:08 am NST
I collect the library backgrounds. I really hope the MME I bought is the prince one.

purplebin, 09/30/2017, 4:46 pm NST
I was really hoping it would be something better than that awful rose for the final stage.

josie, 09/30/2017, 5:47 pm NST
I'm passing this one up. I've never had any luck with MME's, and I find Disney meh anyway

sketch, 09/30/2017, 9:56 pm NST
Same purplebin, it could've been nice if it way maybe a BG item where you're surrounded by like 4 roses, or a close FG where the glass would be a bit blurry and the rose clear, but it's probably just a trinket that will just sit besides the pet and look out of place :/

inkpot, 10/1/2017, 10:03 pm NST
well if that rose trinket item is anything to go off of, i'm skeptical of how the other items will turn out...

• Snake Charm Bracelet Skeletons Escape Background Bringer of Light Dress
  • Baby Makeup of the Undead Mutant Carnival-Goer Jacket and Top Baby Ghostly Cape
  • Haunted Necklace Dead Red Dress Ghostly Braids Wig