Valentine's NC Mall Goodie Bag

There is a new goodie bag in the NC Mall for Valentine's Day!

Candy Hearts Valentine Goodie Bag

Inside you'll find:

Jar of Candy Hearts

Since this goodie bag only gives NC items, you are allowed to claim it on your side accounts.

lunaxporch, 02/10/2017, 11:27 am NST
It says the NC mall is down for maitenence.

rosi, 02/10/2017, 1:47 pm NST
That awkward reaction when you realise that the goodie bag is better-looking than the actual item
Ok, the jar is fine to be honest, albeit not very useful, but I wish the bag was *the* wearable

vaporesque, 02/10/2017, 1:59 pm NST
I think the, erm, handle for the two legged pets looks odd. Placement on four legged pets is very nice though. First GB I will open in quite awhile.

@rosi No kidding. Lots of GBs fit that wish.

nimaessa, 02/10/2017, 3:15 pm NST
The Neopets it's working fine to everybody? Here it's too slow...

rosi, 02/10/2017, 3:24 pm NST
@nimaessa: it's been super slow all day. It took me 6 minutes to log into and now the game pages don't load

myzou, 02/10/2017, 5:59 pm NST
I can't even login. :/ I put my password/etc. in and it goes back to the home screen without me logged in.

charlie_eppes_, 02/10/2017, 7:28 pm NST
It's not there? OR did I jsut miss it haha?

rosi, 02/10/2017, 9:26 pm NST
@Charlie: it doesn't appear on the first page the first time you visit the Mall. Just go to another section, then visit either the new or the popular section (I don't remember) and it appears for you to claim

rylon - JN Staff, 02/11/2017, 3:35 am NST
I had to revisit the front page several times before it showed up. Keep trying, hopefully it'll appear!

charlie_eppes_, 02/11/2017, 11:05 am NST
Thanks guys. I figured it might be something like that.

cat, 02/12/2017, 5:05 pm NST
@rosi - I feel the same, I like the jar well enough (although more on 4 legged pets, the handle attached to it on 2 legged pets looks awkward) but I really wish the bag had been the wearable instead, it's really cute.

The irony is that the jar would have been more useful if they'd made it a lower foreground item, then I could have given it to my Baby pet (it suits her perfectly).

lokaula, 02/13/2017, 9:24 pm NST
Thanks you JN for posting this here! When I tried to claim my goodie bag, it wasn't showing up for me. But when I clicked on your link, there it was!! Happy Valentine's Day to all! Or Un-Valentine's Day, lol!

• Combatant Kougra Top Combatant Kougra Dagger Combatant Kougra Cap