New Dyeworks

If you're still in the mood for some winter themed wearables, Dyeworks has just restocked a new selection. These will be available until the 29th of January.

We still need models for a lot of these items, so help us out!

purplebin, 01/5/2017, 1:40 pm NST
I'm not crazy about these, I only have one of the originals. But at least I managed to get the ones I wanted without too much trouble.
Now we wait for the new Shenanigifts party!

maple_snow, 01/5/2017, 2:41 pm NST
The color choices for the backgrounds and stoles are a nice selection.

skiasma, 01/5/2017, 4:52 pm NST
...the cherub wings are seriously broken on the draik. Wow. It's the only one of these that I have, but what colour to choose? The silver is out, far too close to the original white.

stories2btold, 01/5/2017, 5:58 pm NST
Yellow and brown? For the stole? What were they thinking? Number 2, apparently.

megbowles17, 01/5/2017, 7:53 pm NST
nice

jcdiva7, 01/6/2017, 12:15 am NST
Yellow and brown? For the stole? What were they thinking? Number 2, apparently.
^^

I love the wigs and managed to get all three colors and multiples for my sides

morganjoisle, 01/6/2017, 12:41 am NST
Ooh, I like that white dress a lot! It's so Victorian. I don't really customize anymore, though, and being that we're post-December now, a lot of the winter customization season has already passed. I probably won't trade for it, and I don't buy NC anymore. I still think that the dress is very lovely, though.

sweetadeline, 01/6/2017, 12:55 am NST
I wish they would keep the quality of the original items when they re-color them. They look like cheap knock offs. It shows that they don't put much time into it.

inkpot, 01/6/2017, 3:43 am NST
^ i agree that the wings look like knock-offs...
however i'm more annoyed they went with silver when it's so close to the original white. why not a light, pale pink, purple or blue for people to use with faerie pets?

the dresses are seriously cute though.

mellygirl123, 01/6/2017, 5:35 am NST
I am in LOVE with the dress and bouquet! I've also seen a custom with the Yellow Snow Covered Flowers Foreground and it looks great with other higher FG items!

cat, 01/6/2017, 3:44 pm NST
I've been wanting black cherub wings for a while so this is a nice addition.

cat, 01/6/2017, 4:32 pm NST
---
They probably went with the silver for people who want the original wings but can't trade for them because many people have an iron grip on theirs. But I agree it would have been nice to have some pastel recolours like pink, blue or purple.

I suppose they could always do different recolours in the future.

• Hanging Wood Shelves Wood Planter Fence Crafted Pergola Background