Usul + Xweetok Day Roundup

In honour of Usul Day on Saturday, a new colour is being released:

Steampunk Usul

A new colour for Xweetoks is also now available!

Stealthy Xweetok

New outfits are available for both species as well. If you're a fan of famous Usul adventurer Hannah, you can dress up your own pet to show it! Or, play the villain with a Xweetok decked out as Faeries' Ruin star Xandra:

Lovely outfits.
Never a Steampunk fan, and while the Usul has some nice features, overall it reminds me of a big snail.
by purplebin on November 29, 2021 5:09 PM NST

The new Stealthy Xweetok colour is so furtive we just can't seem to find it! However, we are determined to discover where it has been hiding before the end of the week, so be sure to keep an eye on the Rainbow Pool for this new clandestine look!
by purplebin on November 29, 2021 5:10 PM NST

Gotta admit I was the teensiest bit disappointed they went with the coat from Ice Caves rather than her normal dress, but the outfit is quite nice. That Xandra outfit is fantastic! I think the reason that the Steampunk Usul looks like a snail is because of the weird gold thing on the tail; the dress is rather pretty.
by clock_flower on November 29, 2021 7:05 PM NST

now these are some quality arts!! *CHEF'S KISS*
by inkpot on November 29, 2021 7:59 PM NST

Hoping the skirt on the Steampunk Usul is seperate from the top, but if it isn't then oh well. The glasses are super cool though!
by andro on November 29, 2021 8:06 PM NST

Loving these character inspired outfits for pet days (I know people are asking for them on the site event board)

The Steampunk Usul is cute, still doesn't beat the Hissi for me, though. Curious about how the Stealthy Xweetok is gonna look.
by nefarity on November 29, 2021 8:39 PM NST

Why does every Steampunk pet have a base color of Dung
by purrmeister on November 29, 2021 9:52 PM NST

Wooow, I'm a big fan of Hannah, but daaang are they not doing her justice with that terribly messy hairdo! That's not how her hair should look! (Not to mention, bla bla ears, bla bla not how wigs work).

As for Xandra.. that one I do like (despite missing out on that plot). That hair is muuuch better (although not entirely accurate in colouring), very evil sorceress looking. I'm just wondering.. what about her spectacles? Do they expect us to buy that old plot item or just go without them?
by apophis324 on November 29, 2021 11:58 PM NST

xandra drops the glasses look after she... reveals her ~true self~ (for lack of a better word)... and considering the disarray of her hair: this outfit is portraying "that" part of xandra and not the "innocent" spectacle-wearing xandra, much like the hannah outfit is portraying ice caves hannah and not barmaid/pirate caves hannah...
by inkpot on November 30, 2021 12:36 AM NST

Absolutely LOVE that Xandra wig. And I do really like the front half of the Steampunk Usul but agree that it ends up looking like a snail with the tail cover. Very excited about the Stealthy Xweetok, whenever we see it.
by surferboard_girl on November 30, 2021 8:19 AM NST

@inkpot: Yeah, I think I knew that. Still it would be a nice detail despite that. What is true however is that her hair colour is not exact.
As for Hannah and the Ice Caves, that's all fine and good (I got that, of course), but her hair is still too messy or too detailed. In my opinion anyway.
by apophis324 on November 30, 2021 9:11 AM NST

(Okay fine, maybe Ice Caves game version of Hannah has her with somewhat more messy hair.. but I still don't like it XD)
by apophis324 on November 30, 2021 9:12 AM NST

Obviously whoever made the steampunk Usul got it confused with a Maraquan Usul as that is exactly how a lot of dresses are shaped for them.
by missdood on November 30, 2021 10:24 AM NST

Love the steampunk usul. Very very dapper!
by serpentshrine on November 30, 2021 12:43 PM NST

The Stealthy Xweetok is AMAZING!

Did they ever worked the color of Stealthy into the official lore? What’s the history behind that gorgeous mask?! 🤩
by 1jediboy on November 30, 2021 1:48 PM NST

LOOK AT THAT XWEE!! Glad I kept my morphing potion — might paint one of my pets stealthy for the clothing, dang! Props to the artist!
by dadylman on November 30, 2021 2:19 PM NST

@1jediboy, it's acutally based on the infamous kitstune masks in japan/china if the mask didn't give it away.
by masterdeals on November 30, 2021 2:25 PM NST

I'm SO using my FFQ now. That Xweetok is awesome and original!
by nacbokmagi on November 30, 2021 3:03 PM NST

I wonder if the artists drew some inspiration from Death Dealer in Shang-Chi.
by jellybecca on November 30, 2021 6:27 PM NST

Holy ****, the Stealthy Xwee is so unique!
by x_snake_man_x on November 30, 2021 10:22 PM NST

As pretty as that Stealthy Xweetok looks with all its detail and stuff, this would make for the worst ninja, aka stealthy, ever with all those loose ribbons, awkward colours and bulky protection. Sure, you can't read their face but.. neh. Not a ninja. Pretty though.
by apophis324 on December 1, 2021 12:11 AM NST

i think death dealer's facepaint/mask is based on kabuki theater. this is more your traditional kitsune mask.

& yeah, as with @apophis324: i love this stealthy xweetok, i think the clothes look gorgeous (even if the mask is comically big imo) but this and the stealthy chomby (if you switched up the colors) look more akin to a "shenkuu" paint brush than "stealthy/ninja". i'ma still paint one though, lol. once those sweet, sweet, pet slots drop.

by inkpot on December 1, 2021 12:32 AM NST

Ooh yeah, I love that Stealthy Xweetok ♥
by maknaetani on December 1, 2021 2:41 AM NST

Agree with @inkpot and @apophis324: I love the look of the Stealthy Xweetok and would absolutely consider getting one because it does look amazing.

But looking at all the other Stealthy looks for the other pets, it's pretty obvious it's not following the same pattern/mood at all. The Buzz is the "brightest" with the deep red, but this is not understanding the assignment of what "stealthy" has so far meant in terms of style, etc.
by surferboard_girl on December 1, 2021 10:56 AM NST

By the waaaay.. Xweetok aren't foxes! They're more akin to squirrels, I think. So as much as I like the Kitsune mask, it's a bit of an odd choice.
But! Awesome ^^
by apophis324 on December 1, 2021 11:13 AM NST

The usul looks like a snail =/
by peppermint on December 1, 2021 12:59 PM NST

So it looks like the steampunk usul outfit gives it a second tail? There's the regular squirrel tail and then that black looking thing in the back as well?
by anomally on December 2, 2021 5:33 AM NST

I am still saddened that once again, TNT ignores the call for a pastel or candy usul
by jcdiva7 on December 2, 2021 9:42 PM NST

I love the xweetok but wish they broke up the outfit more, like the shirt and pants are one thing and having the mask seperate from the hood would've been fun
by androidturret on December 6, 2021 4:30 PM NST