Poogle Day Roundup

A new colour is now available to celebrate Poogle Day:

Chocolate

And turn your Poogle into poet with the new Poetic Poogle outfit:

It always bemuses me when they give quadrupeds handheld items. And no pants or shoes for the outfit, either?

The chocolate is fine, though.
by nefarity on September 20, 2021 3:28 PM NST

awww, i'm not the biggest fan of poogles but that chocolate one is cuute :') i love the strawberry
by candyplague on September 20, 2021 4:52 PM NST

Yummy!
by rosi on September 20, 2021 5:06 PM NST

@nefarity The outfit is based on Alstaf ( https://bookofages.jellyneo.net/characters/743/ ) who has only been seen shoeless and pantsless, so in a way this outfit is as accurate as possible.
by pasqui on September 20, 2021 5:13 PM NST JN Staff

@nefarity - Artists don't need pants. They're artists.

The Chocolate Poogle is decadent! 😋
by 1jediboy on September 20, 2021 5:30 PM NST

d'aww the little chocolate Poogle is deliciously precious. It actually kinda makes me want to turn my own Poogle Chocolate. Really, all of these colours have been fantastic.
Wow, I had never heard of Alstaf before. They really are drawing from a wide variety of characters, even some who are rather obscure, it's pretty impressive
by clock_flower on September 20, 2021 7:32 PM NST

by clock_flower on September 20, 2021 7:32 PM NST

Oh, thanks pasqui. Never heard of that character before.

@1jediboy hahaha
by nefarity on September 20, 2021 7:58 PM NST

Finally!!!! The Chocolate Poogle!! Thanks TNT! Now my Candy Poogle can have a new friend! Btw: Hurry please with the new pet slots!
by spabl on September 20, 2021 9:59 PM NST

For some reason I was convinced we already had a Chocolate Poogle and got really confused. I guess I was mixing it up with Candy.
by biediep on September 20, 2021 10:12 PM NST

The more I look at it, the weirder that baret looks... The goatee is fine though.
by apophis324 on September 20, 2021 11:22 PM NST

It always bemuses me when they give quadrupeds handheld items.

"Back in the day" those handhelds were set for them on their body (example Moehog Archer set) instead of that. IDK, for real, why they keep giving handhelds to them if this is their only solution.

...tho I admit that candle would be preeeeetty hard carry on your belt.
by ducky on September 20, 2021 11:51 PM NST JN Staff

i love the colour a lot, very sweet ^_^

i didn’t really care for the outfit until i saw it was based on a character, i like it more now! cute! @apophis324~ i think they made the baret too tall? it should have been a bit flatter, maybe a different shape too
by sprite_83_4 on September 21, 2021 3:37 PM NST

After all these years, finally a Chocolate Poogle!! I love the strawberry, it's a nice touch! Definitely looking forward to getting one soon!
by butterflyvj on September 23, 2021 7:39 PM NST