Draik Day Roundup

Burlap

A new Cyberpunk outfit is also now available for Draiks:

So beautiful!
by rosi on September 9, 2021 3:03 PM NST

Omg the outfit?? Love it
by bonju on September 9, 2021 3:35 PM NST

I'm in love with the Cyberpunk outfit! I definitely plan on getting another Draik when we get more pet slots.
by jessalynn on September 9, 2021 3:50 PM NST

The outfit is so amazing! I wish I had a Draik now, lol.
by puffkins2000 on September 9, 2021 4:07 PM NST

Everyone asking for a cyberpunk draik color really got what they wanted.
Really didn't expect them to go out of their way to create a new pb color rn but they technically did with the outfit; it's so detailed.

Burlap though I'm unimpressed with... personally I liked when burlap pots were just... brown. They're getting colorful..
by inkpot on September 9, 2021 5:01 PM NST

I was really looking forward to a burlap Draik but unfortunately it isn't as visually nice as other burlap pets, shame. Love the cyberpunk outfit though!
by krasavitsa on September 9, 2021 5:26 PM NST

WOAH HOLY FYORA.
I seriously love these.
by nobody on September 9, 2021 8:39 PM NST

Almost looks like an updated Robot outfit color instead!
by x_snake_man_x on September 9, 2021 8:44 PM NST

Outfit is pretty fantastic; surely Draik lovers will rejoice.

The new cutesy Burlap trend must stop. I do not comprehend this blue accent color and the waffle cone design. The reason people initially clamored for Burlap pets was because they liked the dark and creepy vibe. This negates that completely. Ruined the Blumaroo. And grossly disappointed once again with this Draik. Ban the Blue!
by faellie_ridiculous on September 9, 2021 9:00 PM NST

I hate the huge buttons but I love everything else haha!
by twocue on September 9, 2021 9:04 PM NST

Agreed with inkpot & faellie on the Burlap colour. I liked the creepiness of the older Burlap pets. If people don't like it, there are plenty of cute colours. And the plushie pets have the colourful patchwork already.

That outfit is absolutely incredible, though! Wowza! It's as cool as the Robot Ogrin's casings.
by nefarity on September 9, 2021 9:47 PM NST

Is that really cyberpunk though? I thought the whole idea of cyberpunk was that it was hyper futuristic (and neon), with still roots in what we know and have today. This is basically just a cybernetic suit or something. That would make games like Metroid cyberpunk and shows like Star Trek cyberpunk too. Are they?
by apophis324 on September 10, 2021 12:19 AM NST

The outfit looks amazing!
But Burlap.. I was really hoping for Burlap Draik but not sure how I feel about those..wires? around the wings and ears :/
by biediep on September 10, 2021 3:01 AM NST

That outfit is so awesome o.o
by parody_ham on September 10, 2021 8:16 AM NST

Burlap looks more like plushie to me than burlap.
by mavegibson on September 10, 2021 12:02 PM NST

Throw that neon blue and cybernetic draik outfit into Fiery Battleground Background or some other dystopian, dark vibe setting, mix in some transgender body mod rebel or tyrannical riot police storyline and sure nough, bam, cyberpunk draik.
by nobody on September 10, 2021 12:56 PM NST

I like em both TBH. The 'steampunk' doesn't look steampunk--too new. Looks like someone else said-Star Trek-ish. Still super pretty.
by katina_choovanski on September 10, 2021 10:35 PM NST

@katina_choovanski: I think you meant cyberpunk ^ -^
by apophis324 on September 11, 2021 12:54 AM NST

the outfit really is beautiful, it’s not my aesthetic but i adore the white/blue. it’s just cool. i could see a lot of ppl wanting this!!
by sprite_83_4 on September 13, 2021 3:57 AM NST